We offer a special for each season, and some other limited time offers here! Due to the already outstanding value of these specials, we cannot include the Military discount for services listed on this page. Military discounts are given on the regular wedding packages.
Limited time Bonus!!! Any wedding package purchased through the end of 2013, will receive a free 4×6 softcover photo book!! Wedding can be anytime from now until the end of 2014!! Book today to receive your free bonus!!
I decided to highlight the beautiful parks for the Fall Special! If you have another venue planned, we can also accommodate that!
Fall Special (Price: $700)
- Available September 1 – November 30, 2013
- Up to 20 guests
- Onsite planning and direction
- Any park or garden location around Charleston (Heart Garden, Washington Square, Mepkin Abbey, any City or County Park)
- Lightly decorated ceremony location (where permitted)
- Photography (up to 2 hours) 75-100 images on CD with print release
- Slide show video (with video clips)
- Small cake (8 inch double layer) fresh from local bakery (choice of flavors)
- Bridal bouquet and Groom boutonniere (Choice of brooch or floral bouquet)
- Use of flower girl basket and ring bearer pillow (petals for basket included)
- Champagne (or Sparkling Cider) and 2 crystal flutes
- Personalized wedding ceremony including a specialized ceremony (materials not included)
- Wedding officiant services
- Newlywed Packet with name change information and forms
Want something different for your elopement? How about Elope with a ghost (Where it won’t be ‘Just the 2 of you’)?
You can submit your non-refundable deposit with Paypal. You will also need to provide a completed contract within 5 days of the deposit. Before paying through Paypal, Contact Me to check my availability. The deposit is for the package only. If travel needs to be added the adjustment will be added to the balance. If you have any questions, please call/text (843-460-3565) or email (email@example.com).Call me for credit/debit cards over the phone.
“personal and beautiful ceremony”
Everyone expects to hear generic compliments like “the bride was beautiful” after a wedding, but it was really great to hear so many compliments about how much people enjoyed our ceremony and how personal and beautiful it was. We wanted a wedding that reflected who we were as a couple, and Penny was so great to work with to make this happen. Lindsey 6/22/13